WHERE DOES GRAY LEAF PROVIDE SERVICE?
- Our headquarters are located in Martinsburg WV. While most of our clients are in the eastern United States, we serve clients throughout the country and globally. Gray Leaf continues to migrate and develop client environments securely in the cloud. Allowing organizations and markets of all types to take advantage of the benefits we offer our clients
I’M FAR AWAY, CAN I STILL PARTNER WITH GRAY LEAF?
- Absolutely! We support clients all over the United States and abroad. Whether its project based or we’re your Managed Service Provider (MSP), we can support you on many strategic levels. It’s true, project-based engagements typically allows us to work with clients anywhere in the world while MSP clients are more localized. However, as a premier cloud solutions provider we provide clients outside our immediate area with most of the same benefits.
HOW DO I KNOW IF MY COMPANY AND GRAY LEAF ARE A GOOD FIT?
- We partner with clients in just about every industry. We’ve found that most types of businesses and organizations greatly benefit from our services. The majority of our clients are technology-dependent and have between 10 and 200 users. Because almost every business today has some form of technology infrastructure, we have the solutions and expertise to help. We have not encountered an industry that wouldn’t benefit working with us.
WHAT MAKES GRAY LEAF DIFFERENT THAN OTHER PROVIDERS?
- We don’t just provide our clients with excellent services, we’re their partners. When we partner with a business or organization, we’re leveraging many years of knowledge and expertise to help their company grow and operate more efficiently. We’re not successful unless our clients are successful.
WHAT MAKES GRAY LEAF'S PROJECT MANAGEMENT APPROACH SO GOOD
- Our Agile project management process is proven hundreds of times over. Clients recognize the immediate value they’re getting from sprint to sprint. The Gray Leaf project management process is transparent, minimizes your risk, reduces your overall costs, increases value, and delivers immediate ROI. Because our process is a collaborative experience, we’re always on the correct path, and you’re always in control of the burn rate (cost).
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO WORK WITH GRAY LEAF?
- Managed Services – Gray Leaf is committed to providing enterprise managed services 24/7/365 to manage and secure your infrastructure. Managing and protecting your infrastructure is the most basic service we can provide. Helping your business or organization grow and thrive is our ultimate goal. You’re getting enterprise managed services, 24/7 help desk support, and expert consultants bundled into one predicable fixed monthly fee. Projects such as migrations to the cloud, upgrading infrastructure equipment, or moving offices would be outside the scope of the managed services agreement, and would be quoted as needed.
- Projects – In addition to our managed services clients, we work with all types of clients on all types of projects. These can include best practices that save you time and money, Microsoft 365 development and support, custom application and web development, and disaster recovery planning to name a few. These projects are typically billed on a time and material basis or firm fixed and can vary in rate depending on the type of project.
WHAT IS ENDPOINT PROTECTION PLATFORM (EPP) AND ENDPOINT DETECTION RESPONSE (EDR)? DOES GRAY LEAF OFFER BOTH?
- Endpoint Protection Platforms (EPP) will help prevent security threats, including known and unknown malware, from gaining traction on endpoint devices. PPP is designed as a security offering that provides the tools to protect your infrastructure from allowing threats to progress and populate within your environment.
- Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) solutions help detect and respond to incidents that occur within your environment before they are heavily executed. Gray Leaf provides enhanced AI tools that will act as the security event is unfolding. Often before malicious software is even unpackaged.
WHAT SECURITY FEATURES ARE INCLUDED IN GRAY LEAF MANAGED SERVICES PROGRAM?
- Every managed services client will benefit from our enhanced security stack with comprehensive coverage that will protect and secure their environment. All included with their fixed monthly fee. To learn more about our security offerings please reach out to us to chat.
WHAT IS A SECURITY OPERATIONS CENTER (SOC), AND DOES GRAY LEAF OFFER THIS FOR MY TYPE OF BUSINESS?
- Gray Leaf offers a comprehensive and expert Security Operations Center (SOC) that will monitor and analyze your traffic to proactively prevent security events from happening within your environment. A well-tuned SOC will constantly monitor system logs for all systems inside your infrastructure to determine what is legitimate and what might be a security threat.