Join an exciting and fast growing technology firm serving multiple markets. Gray Leaf Technology Strategists (GLS) is an IT consulting firm based in Martinsburg, WV, specializing in business analysis, cloud based solutions & architecture, managed services, Microsoft 365, enterprise reporting solutions, and custom application development. A premiere cloud based solutions provider who's clients include a diverse range of commercial , government, and non-profit organizations located throughout the United States. Project management focuses on using an agile mindset to create high-value business solutions.
We offer competitive benefits and excellent pay, a great work environment allowing a balanced work/life schedule, a principled, character-based culture which has been a driving force to our success, and a team of experts delivering enterprise solutions with a true agile mindset.
Gray Leaf has an immediate opening for a part-time entry-level developer to work remotely. Responsibilities include developing a variety of solutions in an agile development environment. If you don't have a strong technical background we still encourage you to apply as training will be provided.
Part time, remote. Must have a laptop/tablet and able to access the internet. This is a teaching position where we can guide the right candidate to excel in their role and possibly expand on their responsibilities.
- Engage in development projects in an Agile environment
- Create and manage SQL databases
- Create and run scripts
- Code solutions in object-oriented languages
- Map Application Program Interfaces (APIs) for integration with other solutions
- Work with project managers on various projects and tasks
- Interface with clients and end users
- Have a laptop or tablet with access to high speed internet
- Easily communicate with project managers and clients via email, phone, & video conference
- Be willing to learn
- Basic understanding of databases and data structures
- Basic understanding of object-oriented programming languages
- Be organized and have a method for managing your time
SKILLS NICE TO HAVE:
- Current participation in or completion of a CIS degree program
- Microsoft 365 experience (SharePoint, Outlook, Office Suite)
- Strong initiative, highly collaborative, curious, detail-oriented, tenacious, ability to work without significant direction
- Keen attention to details
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Exceptional time management capabilities
- A positive attitude and solid work ethic
- Willingness to complete fantastic work you can be proud of!
Please click the link below to complete the application. Remember to submit your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org when completed.